- The Registration and Admission fees once paid is not refundable.
- Regarding training class fees, those who withdraw after the training fee has been paid, but prior to the first day of classes, the amount paid will be refunded. After the beginning of classes, up to the completion of half of the course duration, refunds will be calculated according to the number of days/months the Learner has attended
- Refundable amount = Fees paid – (No. of days or Months Class attended X Fees per day or Month)
- Once the process for refund is over, the eligible amount will return to the candidate within 10 working days.
- No refund will be made if the Learner withdraws after 50% of the Course duration.
- In any case if the universities / Education service providers agreed to refund the fees already paid, the money will be refunded to the candidate within 5 working days after deducting the bank charges, from the date we have received the money from the university / Education service provider.
- The candidate should return the original fees receipt to obtain the refund.
- The Cost of Study materials are not refundable.