Education Poland

UGEC is an ASSOCIATE of EDUCATION POLAND’s with its address as EDUCATION POLAND, 91-93 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0RP, United Kingdom in KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN for all the courses and programmes offered by EDUCATION POLAND.

UGEC is engaged in selecting students and acting as an intermediary in relation to international courses and educational programmes for students from the below Universities.

  1. Medical University of Bialystok-Poland
  2. Medical University of Gdansk (MUG) MBBS(MD)
  3. University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (UWM) MBBS (MD)
  4. Any Other Medical University MBBS (MD), Dentistry etc.
  5. The University of Economics and Human Science, Warsaw
  6. Engineering and Other Universities
    • Warsaw University of Technology
    • Wroclaw University of Technology
    • Gdansk University of Technology
    • Poznan University of Technology
    • Silesian University of Technology
    • University of Wroclaw
    • Any other Poland University not listed here

× How can I help you?